TT Visa – VR Visa
TT Visa – VR Visa
1- What TT visa or VR visa is
TT stands for “Tham Than” (visiting relatives), TT visa is issued to foreigners that are spouse, children under 18 years of age of the foreigners issued with LV1, LV2, ĐT, NN1, NN2, DH, PV1, LĐ visas, temporary residence cards or foreigners that are parents, spouse, children of Vietnamese citizens. The duration of TT visa is not longer than 12 months.
– VR stands for “Viec Rieng” (Other purpose), VR visa is issued to people who come to visit their relatives or for have other purposes. The duration of VR visa is not longer than 6 months.
2- Who can apply for 2.1- TT visa TT Visa – Foreigners that are spouse, children under 18 years of age of the foreigners issued with temporary residence card; – Foreigners that are spouse, children under 18 years of age of the foreigners issued with LV1, LV2, ĐT, NN1, NN2, DH, PV1, LĐ visas; – Foreigners that are spouse, children of Vietnamese citizens. 2.2- VR visa – Foreigners that are parents, son, daughter over 18 years of age of the foreigners issued with temporary residence card or LV1, LV2, ĐT, NN1, NN2, DH, PV1, LĐ visas; – Foreigners who come to Vietnam with other purpose.
TT Visa approval letter
3- How to get Vietnam TT visa, VR visa
3.1 Get visa approval letter via inviting entity or individual
Foreigner via inviting entity or individual can apply written request for TT Visa or VR visa approval letter. Click here to see procedures for booking TT or VR approval letter via http://www.visavietnamonline.com.vn
Important information and documents for TT Visa or VR Visa approval letter: Certified NA2 or NA3 form; written document which proves the relationship: Certification of birth, certification of marriage; personal information shown in applicants passports; date, port of entry and exit; place to get entry visa, single entry or multiple entries…
3.2- Get VR visa or TT visa
– Visa approval letter is a written response from the Vietnam Immigration Department to inviting organization and visa-issuing authority agree for specified foreigners with detailed personal information can be issued from determined visa-issuing authority. It can be in Vietnamese only or dual languages in Vietnamese and English.
– Within 05 working days from the receipt of the application, the Immigration Department shall check out, consider, send a written response to the inviting education institution. We will email granted TT visa approval letter or VR visa approval letter, applicants should check out all information, feedback us as soon as possible to correct if something is wrong.
Foreigners separately follow procedures for receiving their visas, we will email guidelines in detail depending on determined request of following cases:
+ Get VR Visa or TT Visa at overseas visa-issuing authority of Vietnam (Vietnam Embassy, Vietnam General Representative,…), click here to see List of overseas visa-issuing authority of Vietnam, or
+ Get VR visa or TT visa at Vietnam Int’l airports, click here to see List of Vietnam Int’l airports, or
+ Get VR visa or TT visa at Vietnam Int’l land border checkpoints, click here to see List of Vietnam international land border checkpoints.
Keep contact with us for free consulting, guidelines in unforeseen cases during your trip in Vietnam, such as: get lost your passport, visa, overdue stay,…
4- Visa extension, visa renewal or TT Temporary residence card Foreigner who issued VR or TT visa or TT temporary residence card via inviting organization or individual submit written proposal for visa extension, visa or temporary renewal. Click here to check the fees.
4.1- Which basic documents required for visa extension, visa or temporary residence card renewal
– NA5 form (certified from inviting organization or chief of the police station);
– NA6, NA8 forms for TT Temporary residence card (certified from inviting organization or chief of the police station);
– Origin passport with current valid visa;
– Certified registration of residential stay (if you have) or ask the hotel for printout from “Online Declaration Temporary Residence for Foreigner” system;
– Visa approval letter of your current visa; – Documents to prove the relationship. 3.3- Processing time: within 5-7 working days. 3.4– How much for Vietnam VR or TT visa – Click here for Vietnam VR or TT visa approval letter; – Click here for visa extension, visa renewal TT Visa or VR visa – Click here to see government fees for issuing visas, temporary residence card;
YOU CAN DO BUT WE SERVE BETTER
Follow Social Media :
Contact Us :