1- What DT visa is.
DT stands for “Dau Tu” (Investment), DT visa is issued to foreign investors in Vietnam and foreign lawyers practicing in Vietnam. DT visa can be valid upto 12 months and DT Temporary Residence card can be valid upto 05 years.
2- Who can apply for DT visa
+ Foreigner who comes to make investment must have papers proving the investment in Vietnam in accordance with the Law on Investment;
+ Foreigner who works as a lawyer in Vietnam must have a practice license in accordance with the Law of Lawyers;
2- How to get Vietnam DT visa
2.1 Get DT visa approval letter via from inviting company
Foreigner investor or lawyer via inviting company apply written request and document for DT visa approval letter. Click here to see procedures for booking DT visa approval letter via http://www.visavietnamonline.com.vn
Important information for DT visa approval letter: legal information and document of inviting company (Certificate of Investment, Certificate of Business Registration, Certificate of stamp registration,..); personal information shown in applicants passports; date, port of entry and exit; place to get entry visa, single entry or multiple entries…
DT Visa approval letter
2.2- Get DT visa
– DT Visa approval letter is a written response from the Vietnam Immigration Department to inviting organization and visa-issusing authority agree for specified foreigners with detailed personal information can be issued from determinded visa-issusing authority. It can be in Vietnamese only or dual languages in Vietnamses and English.
– Within 05 working days from the receipt of the application, the immigration Department shall check out, consider, send a written response to the inviting company. We will email granted DT visa approval letter, applicants should check out all information, feedback us as soon as possible to correct if something is wrong.
– Foreigners separatly procedures follow for receiving their visas, we will email guidelines in detail depending on determined request of following cases:
+ Get DT visa at overseas visa-issuing authority of Vietnam (Vietnam Embassy, Vietnam General Representative,…), click here to see List of overseas visa-issuing authority of Vietnam, or
+ Get DT visa at Vietnam Int’l airports, click here to see List of Vietnam Int’l airports, or
+ Get DT visa at Vietnam Int’l land border checkpoints, click here to see List of Vietnam international land border checkpoints.
Keep contact with us for free consulting, guildlines in unforeseen cases during your trip in Vietnam, such as: get lost your passport, visa, overdue stay,…
3- Visa extension, DT visa renewal, apply for ĐT Temporary residence card
DT visa extension is a permission from an immigration authority that a foreigner who holds DT visa can extend his stay in a determined period of time in accordance to written request from the inviting company.
DT visa renewal is a permission from an immigration authority that a foreigner who holds DN Visa or DT visa can extend his stay in a determined period of time with a new DT multiple entries visa in accordance to written request from the from the inviting company.
We can help foreigners who need to extend or renew their own valid DT visas or DN visas or apply for upto 5 years DT Temporary residence cards as well.
Click here to check quotation and consultion for visa extension or DT visa renewal or DT Temporary residence cards.
3.1- Which documents required for extension or DT visa renewal or DT Temporary residence cards
– NA5 form for visa extension/ visa renewal;
– NA6 and NA8 forms for Temporary residence card.
– Origin passport with valid DT Visa or DN visa;
– Certified registration of residential stay (if you have) or ask the hotel for printout from “Online Declaration Temporary Residence for Foreigner” system;
– DT Visa or DN visa approval letter;
– Enclosed documents which prove legal status of inviting company; condition for visa extension or renewal;…
3.3- Processing time: within 5-7 working days.
3.4– How much for Vietnam DT visa
– Click here for Vietnam DT visa approval letter;
– Click here for visa extension, visa renewal;
– Click here to see government fees for issuing visas, temporary residence card;
– Duration of visa extension, DT visa renewal or DT Temporary residence card depends on following factors: expriration date of applicant’s passport or practice license, percentage of investment capital and the contain of inviting company proposal.
– Foreigners having DT temporary residence cards may invite or sponsor following relatives to visit Vietnam: parents or children over 18 years of age with VR visa can valid upto 6 months; spouse or children below 18 years of age with upto 12-month TT visa or upto 3-year Temporary residence card.
YOU CAN DO BUT WE SERVE BETTER
Follow Social Media :
Contact Us :