1- What DN visa is.
DN stands for “Doanh Nghiep”- (Business), DN visa is issued to foreigners who come to work with companies in Vietnam. The duration of a DN visa is not longer than 12 months.
2- Who can apply for DN visa
– Foreigner, and his accompanied relatives, who come to work with companies in Vietnam but not have work permit;
– Student who comes to Vietnam to server internship at an inviting company in Vietnam.
2- How to get Vietnam DN visa
2.1 Get DN visa approval letter via inviting company
Foreigner via inviting company can apply written request for DN visa approval letter. Click here to see procedures for booking DN visa approval letter via http://www.visavietnamonline.com.vn
Important information and documents for DN visa approval letter: legal information and document of inviting company (Certificate of Investment, Certificate of Business Registration, Certificate of stamp registration,..); proof of relationship (Certificate of birth, Certificate of marriage, Family book,…); personal information shown in applicants passports; date, port of entry and exit; place to get entry visa, single entry or multiple entries…If you find difficult about your inviting company, please choose DN* visa approval letter, we will support to find relevant company.
2.2- Get DN visa
– Visa approval letter is a written response from the Vietnam Immigration Department to inviting organization and visa-issusing authority agree for specified foreigners with detailed personal information can be issued from determinded visa-issusing authority. It can be in Vietnamese only or dual languages in Vietnamses and English.
– Within 05 working days from the receipt of the application, the immigration Department shall check out, consider and send a written response to the inviting company. We will email granted DN visa approval letter, applicants should check all information, feedback us as soon as possible to correct if something is wrong.
– Applicants separatly follow procedures for receiving their visas, we will email guidelines in detail depending on determined request of following the cases:
+ Get DN visa at overseas visa-issuing authority of Vietnam (Vietnam Embassy, Vietnam General Representative,…), click here to see List of overseas visa-issuing authority of Vietnam, or
+ Get DN visa at Vietnam Int’l airports, click here to see List of Vietnam Int’l airports, or
+ Get DN visa at Vietnam Int’l land border checkpoints, click here to see List of Vietnam international land border checkpoints.
Keep contact with us for free consulting, guildlines in unforeseen cases during your trip in Vietnam, such as: get lost your passport, visa, overdue stay,…
3- DN Visa extension, DN visa renewal
DN visa extension is a permission from an immigration authority that a foreigner who holds DN visa can extend his stay in a determined period of time in accordance to written request from the inviting company.
DN visa renewal is a permission from an immigration authority that a foreigner who holds DN visa can extend his stay in a determined period of time with a new DN multiple entries visa in accordance to written request from the inviting company.
Click here to check quotation and consulting for visa extension or DN visa renewal.
3.1- Which basic documents required for extension or DN visa renewal
– NA5 form for visa extension/ visa renewal;
– Origin passport with valid DN visa;
– Certified registration of residential stay (if you have) or ask the hotel for printout from “Online Declaration Temporary Residence for Foreigner” system;
– DN visa approval letter;
– Enclosed documents which prove legal status of inviting company
3.3- Processing time: within 5-7 working days.
3.4- How much for Vietnam DN visa:
– Click here for Vietnam DN visa approval letter;
– Click here for visa extension, renewal, temporary residence card from your DN visa…
– Click here to see government fees for issuing visas, temporary residence card;
In some special cases, foreigners having DN visa can apply for DT, LD, TT,…. temporary residence card if they have relevant documents.
YOU CAN DO BUT WE SERVE BETTER
Follow Social Media :
Contact Us :