1- What DL visa is.
– DL stands for “Du Lich”- (Tourism), DL visa is issued to foreign tourists. Its duration is not longer than 03 months but foreigners who hold America passports, depending on applicants request themselves, DL visa can be valid till 12 months.
– Following cases can be concerned with DL purpose:
+ Foreigners who enter Vietnam with DL visa (stamped visa or detached visa).
+ Foreigners who entered Vietnam by E-visa.
+ Foreigners who enter Vietnam belonged to visa-free entry cases included unilateral visa-free (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Russia, Japan, Korea, UK, France, Italia, German and Spain) and bilateral visa-free (Singapore, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Brunei) cases.
2- How to get Vietnam DL visa
2.1 Get DL visa approval letter via Vietnam Inbound Tourism Companies
Before enter Vietnam, foreigners who intend to enter Vietnam as tourists can get DL visa approval letters from inviting Inbound Tourism Company. Click here to book online DL visa approval letters from Au Lac Toursism and Trading Co., Ltd via http://www.visavietnamonline.com.vn
Important information for DL visa approval letter: personal information shown in applicants passports; date, ports of entry and exit; place to get entry visa, single entry or multiple entries…
2.2- Get DL visa to enter Vietnam
– Visa approval letter is a written response from the Vietnam Immigration Department to inviting organization and visa-issusing authority agree for specified foreigners with detailed personal information can be issued from determinded visa-issusing authority. It can be in Vietnamese only or dual languages in Vietnamses and English.
– Our company will apply DL visa approval letter from the Vietnam Immigration Department. We will email granted DL Visa approval letter, applicants need to check out all information, feedback us as soon as possible to correct if something is wrong.
– Applicants separatly follow procedures for receiving their visas, we will email guidelines in detail depending on determined request of following cases:
+ Get DL visa at overseas visa-issuing authority of Vietnam (Vietnam Embassy, Vietnam General Representative,…), click here to see List Of Overseas Visa-Issuing Authority Of Vietnam , or
+ Get DL visa at Vietnam Int’l airports, click here to see List Of Vietnam Int’l Airports , or
+ Get DL visa at Vietnam Int’l land border checkpoints, click here to see List Of Vietnam International Land Border Checkpoints.
Keep contact with us for free consulting, guildlines in unforeseen cases during your trip in Vietnam, such as: get lost your passort, visa, overdue stay,…
3- DL visa extension:
DL Visa extension is a permission from an immigration authority that a tourist can extend his stay in a determined period of time in accordance to written request from the Tourism company.
DL Visa renewal is a permission from an immigration authority that a tourist can extend his stay in a determined period of time with a new multiple entries visa in accordance to written request from the from the Tourism company.
3.1- Which documents required for DL extension or DL renewal
– NA5 form (we will supply or Download );
– Origin passport with valid DL visa;
– Certified registration of residential stay (if you have) or ask the hotel for printout from “Online Declaration Temporary Residence for Foreigner” system.
3.2- Who need DL visa extesion or DL visa renewal
– Visitors, who belonged to visa-free entry cases included unilateral visa-free and bilateral visa-free cases, want to stay in Vietnam longer;
– Visitors who entered Vietnam with DL visa can extend their stay up to totally three months. Click here to check quotation for visa extension or visa renewal.
3.3- Processing time: within 5-7 working days.
3.4– How much for Vietnam DL visa
– Click here for Vietnam DL visa approval letter;
– Click here for visa extension, visa renewal;
– Click here to see government fees for issuing visas, temporary residence card;
In some special cases, foreigners having DL visa can apply for DT, LD, TT,…. temporary residence card if they have relevant documents.
YOU CAN DO BUT WE SERVE BETTER
Follow Social Media :
Contact Us :